Procopio News and Events -- September 2019
In Procopio's September 2019 newsletter, we provide links to a number of informative articles, including:
- Why companies should care about increasing enforcement of trade secret theft;
- The latest export controls imposed by the U.S. government related to Huewai and its associates; and
- Why part-owners of privately held corporations should consider a stockholder agreement.
In other developments:
- We announced a record 30 Procopio attorneys being named 2020 Best Lawyers of the Year, and Partner Justine Nielsen being named a Top 50 Influential Leader in San Diego by The Daily Transcript;
- We highlighted two new videos, one featuring Privacy and Cybersecurity practice group leader Fred Taylor and another with Real Estate practice group leader Jeff Stoke; and
- We noted upcoming events, one on legal compliance on a variety of topics September 12 in Silicon Valley, and another on M&A strategies October 9 in Del Mar Heights.
Finally, we included a roundup of other news and events we featured on social media in the last month.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 170 attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix–we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Latin America, Asia and Europe further expands our international partnerships and cross-border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications