Procopio News and Events -- October 2020
In our October 2020 newsletter, we provide a wide array of news and information, incluing:
- An article detailing a new law that adds additional paid sick leave obligations to many California employers due to COVID-19;
- Details on Procopio's certification as a Mansfield Rule firm due to its active efforts to advance attorneys of color, women, LGBTQ+ and attorneys with disabilities;
- Our launch of a new Hospitality Industry group; and
- An update on the financing and securities matters we are continuing to handle for our clients during the pandemic.
We also highlight upcoming events, including:
- A webinar advising companies on strategy should one of their customers declare bankruptcy;
- Our annual University of San Diego-Procopio International Tax Institute; and
- Our annual Labor & Employment seminar.
As always, we also include a roundup of key news we highlighted on social media over the last month, including the hiring of three new associates and a number of attorney accolades.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With 175+ attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Orange County, Las Vegas and Phoenix, we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Asia, Latin America and Europe further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications