Procopio News and Events -- October 2019
In Procopio's October 2019 newsletter, we provide links to a number of informative articles, including:
- Why it soon may be almost impossible to make use of independent contractors in California;
- New restrictions on California landlords related to rent increases and ability to evict;
- How changes at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in the Federal Circuit are impacting how one applies for a patent;
- A rare win for California employers related to wage and hour litigation; and
- A new definition from California on environmental permitting.
In other developments:
- We provide information on upcoming events related to selling your business and international tax laws; and
- Highlight new videos on our real estate and corporate legal practices.
Finally, we included a roundup of other news and events we featured on social media in the last month.
Please enjoy our October 2019 Procopio newsletter, and sign up for future issues.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 170 attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix–we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Latin America, Asia and Europe further expands our international partnerships and cross-border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications