Procopio News and Events -- October 2018
In Procopio's October 2018 newsletter, we provide links to a number of informative articles and videos, including:
- A brand-new regulatory obligation for California health care professionals regarding certain prescription drugs;
- Useful guidance on how to ensure accuracy in your trademark application;
- And a Procopio partner discussing why diversity and inclusion in the legal profession and at Procopio is important to him as an African American.
We also provide information on four upcoming events:
- An October 18 event in San Mateo, California, of import to startups and entrepreneurs;
- An October 31-November 2 conference at the University of San Diego on international tax issues;
- A November 8 seminar in La Jolla, California, with the latest legal guidance for employers;
- And a November 17 charity event raising funds for life-saving cancer research.
And as always, we provide a wrap-up of social media highlights from the last month.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 170 attorneys and offices in downtown San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix, we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Asia and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications