Procopio News and Events -- November 2020
In our November 2020 newsletter, we provide a wide array of news and information, including:
- The latest on the ever-changing legal landscape for consumer privacy rights in California;
- How to protect your trade secrets when your employees are working from home;
- Navigating the evolving rules and regulations on exporting technology;
- Challenges when one of your customers declares bankruptcy; and
- How San Diego is making it easier to build granny flats.
We also highlight two upcoming online annual conferences we're hosting, one on international tax law and the other on employment law. And we congratulate the inaugural winner of the Procopio Scholarship and Internship, awarded to a California Western School of Law student of color with an emphasis on Black candidates and/or candidates who have made significant contributions to the Black community.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With 175+ attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Orange County, Las Vegas and Phoenix, we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Asia, Latin America and Europe further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications