Procopio News and Events -- November 2019
In Procopio's November 2019 newsletter, we provide links to a number of informative articles, including:
- Three separate articles on what companies need to know before the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) takes affect on January 1, 2020; and
- A surprising development with the Federal Circuit declaring the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office had been improperly appointing its Patent Trial and Appeal Board judges.
We also provided the latest Procopio news, including:
- A record number of practice groups named by U.S. News -- Best Lawyers® Best Law Firms for 2020;
- A new partner for us with extensive life sciences patent experience; and
- Two new videos highlighting our Asia-Pacific cross-border practice and our work with Sports and Active Lifestyle attorneys.
We also highlight an upcoming webinar on CCPA and events on intellectual property and labor & employment law, as well as a roundup of other news and events we featured on social media in the last month.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 180 attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix–we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Latin America, Asia and Europe further expands our international partnerships and cross-border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications