Procopio News and Events -- November 2018
In Procopio's November 2018 newsletter, we provide links to a number of informative articles, including:
- How California's new law requiring public corporate boards to have female members will impact a wide variety of companies;
- The impact new procedures at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office could have on the strategic planning of patent owners and applicants;
- What the proposed replacement for NAFTA might mean in terms of international taxes; and
- How a recent California Supreme Court decision could increase costs for construction contractors in a dispute.
We also provide information on several upcoming events:
- A major labor and employment law seminar November 8 in La Jolla, California, and a companion conference in Palo Alto, California November 15;
- Our support of the Padres Pedal the Cause fundraiser for cancer research November 17; and
- A seminar on licensing and IP transactions Nobemver 28 in Silicon Valley, California.
We reveal our record-setting results in the annual Best Lawyers(r) Best Law Firms list--22 practice areas in 3 markets--and highlight the final video in our Diversity and Inclusion series. And, of course, we provide a wrap-up of social media highlights from the last month.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 170 attorneys and offices in downtown San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix, we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Asia and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications