Procopio News and Events -- March 2019
In Procopio's March 2019 newsletter, we provide links to a number of informative articles, including:
- Ways in which possible jurisdictional changes to the federal Clean Water Act in California could impact the permitting process of a wide array of projects;
- The latest possible changes to the yet-to-be-enacted California Consumer Privacy Act, a landmark bill signed into law last year; and
- A proposal from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to impose new obligations on many trademark applicants and registrants.
In addition, we provided information on upcoming events, including:
- Numerous presentations by Procopio attorneys at the annual California Charter Schools Association conference; and
- A four-part series with ACC San Diego on cyber risks including data breaches, complete with CLE training and "Cyber Prepared" certification.
We also shared a video featuring Procopio Partner Miku Mehta on he and other attorneys in our Silicon Valley office operate seamlessly with attorneys in other offices across the firm, as well as a roundup of other news and events featured on our social media feeds.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 170 attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix–we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Europe, Asia and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications