Procopio News and Events -- March 2018
March 2018 (San Diego): In Procopio's March 2018 newsletter you'll find a number of informative articles, including:
- A timely article advising how employers must identify workplace bullying and address the culprits, ensuring a supportive and safe workplace;
- A summary of the key steps companies should take to ensure the safety of their valuable trade secrets; and
- A head's up of new regulations requiring warnings on products and facilities that will impact numerous industries.
Our March newsletter also provides information on two upcoming events:
- A March 13 briefing in San Diego on how the recent U.S. tax reform impacts the corporate aviation market; and
- Information on the ten briefings by Procopio attorneys being offered for attendees at the upcoming California Charter Schools Conference in San Diego.
Of course no Procopio newsletter would be complete without a roundup of some of our most popular, valuable and entertaining social media postings in the last month.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 170 attorneys and offices in downtown San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix, we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Asia and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications