Procopio News and Events -- July 2020
In Procopio's July 2020 newsletter, we include six podcasts and articles on breaking legal developments, including:
- What patent owners can do about a rise in patent troll litigation;
- How a recent court decision could provide relief to willful patent infringement defendants;
- The latest changes to U.S. export rules regarding Huawei;
- How a U.S. Supreme Court decision related to funding of a border wall could benefit tribal governments;
- The potential impact of a proposed change to California family law regarding divorce-related restraining orders; and
- A U.S. Supreme Court interpretation of a key international convention.
We also highlight three upcoming webinars:
- A two-part series with ACC San Diego on the California Consumer Privacy Act; and
- How cybersecurity vulnerabilities in your company could put you at risk of a lawsuit.
We have a number of informative videos to enjoy, including:
- A short look at our Emerging Growth and Venture Capital law practice;
- A new series of chats on international tax issues; and
- Two new videos on divorce law in the U.S. and Mexico.
Our newsletter also contains news and developments for the firm and our attorneys, including the announcement of seven new Intellectual Property attorneys joining the firm in our Orange County and Silicon Valley offices.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 180 attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Orange County, Las Vegas and Phoenix, we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. We’re a top firm for diversity among the AmLaw 200 and a Law360 Best Law Firm for Minority Attorneys. Our global reach across Asia, Europe and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.