Procopio News and Events -- January 2020
In Procopio's January 2020 newsletter, we provide links to articles on a number of useful topics, including:
- Key statutes and regulations real estate owners and developers will need to know in 2020, including landlord-tenant issues, granny flats, HOA governance, land use rules and more;
- The impact of a busy year in state and federal legislatures and courts impacting laws governing Indian country in 2020; and
- A new ban on certain self-driving vehicle software imposed by the federal government.
We also provide interesting news, including:
- Procopio's search for promising startups to fill its 2020 LaunchPad incubator program in Del Mar Heights; and
- The elevation at the beginning of 2020 of six Procopio attorneys to Partner.
We also highlight several upcoming events across California and by webinar involving issues such as medical device regulation, changing California employment laws, the impact of a new California consumer privacy law, and keys to securing the best terms in an M&A deal.
And, as always, we provide a brief roundup of other news and events we featured on social media in the last month.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 180 attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix, we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Asia, Europe and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications