Procopio News and Events -- January 2019
In Procopio's January 2019 newsletter, we provide links to a number of informative articles, including:
- How the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office is significantly changing how its examiners determine what may be eligible for a patent;
- The possible implications of a California Attorney General opinion on transparancy obligations for charter schools;
- New requirements on many owners of multi-family buildings regarding inspections and repairs;
- And the significance of a court opinion related to private land valued by a Native American tribe.
We also highlighted our two most recently elected Partners, our record-breaking year in M&A deals, and featured a video of our HR director discussing what it's like to work at Procopio, recently named a San Diego Union-Tribune Top Workplace.
In addition, we provided information on several upcoming events, including:
- A seminar with the Federal Bar Association San Diego Chapter January 28 on legal ethics;
- And a workshop with Access Silicon Valley January 30 in our Palo Alto office.
And as always, we included a round-up of other news and events featured in our social media feeds.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 170 attorneys and offices in downtown San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix, we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Asia and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications