Procopio News and Events -- February 2020
In Procopio's February 2020 newsletter, we provide links to articles on a number of useful topics, including:
- How intellectual property protections are being expanded under the new U.S./Mexico/Canada trade agreement replacing NAFTA; and
- How the landmark California Consumer Privacy Act impacts Native American tribes.
We also provide interesting news, including:
- The addition of a new Partner to our Construction Law team;
- A significant diversity award recognizing some of our practice groups; and
- A snapshot of the success our M&A attorneys helped their clients achieve in 2019.
We also highlight events on employment law and startups, as well as providing a roundup of other news and events we featured on social media in the last month.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 180 attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix, we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. We’re a Top Ten firm for diversity among the AmLaw 200 and a Law360 Best Law Firm for Minority Attorneys. Our global reach across Asia, Europe and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.