Procopio News and Events -- February 2019
In Procopio's February 2019 newsletter, we provide links to a number of informative articles, including:
- A roundup of many new laws and regulations impacting owners of commercial real estate, including leasing, common interest development, environmental law, and land-use issues;
- Insight on a number of new statutes and regulations impacting Native American communities;
- Key takeaways from a recent U.S. Supreme Court decision involving how the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office issues patents under the America Invents Act; and
- What U.S. companies need to know before partnering with a foreign company regarding foreign arbitration awards.
In addition, we provided information on upcoming events, including:
- A four-part series with ACC San Diego on cyber risks including data breaches, complete with CLE traning and "Cyber Prepared" certification; and
- A major conference on the latest in hotel construction and development.
We also shared a video featuring one of our paralegals on Procopio's culture of collaboration and connection, and as always, included a roundup of other news and events featured in our social media feeds.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 170 attorneys and offices in downtown San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix, we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Asia and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications