Procopio News and Events -- December 2019
In Procopio's December 2019 newsletter, we provide links to articles on a number of useful topics, including:
- Why your company needs a distinctive trademark to grow the value of your brand; and
- New rules and regulations for charter schools going into effect in California in January.
We also provide interesting news and events, including:
- A preview of our popular annual labor and employment seminar;
- Our being named for the second year in a row a San Diego Union-Tribune Top Workplace; and
- Two new videos featuring our Life Sciences and Medical Technology practice group leaders.
We also highlight an upcoming webinar on the California Consumer Privacy Act, as well as a roundup of other news and events we featured on social media in the last month.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 180 attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix–we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Latin America, Asia and Europe further expands our international partnerships and cross-border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications