Procopio News and Events -- April 2019
In Procopio's April 2019 newsletter, we provide links to a number of informative articles, including:
- The importance for many companies of having a solid export control program to avoid fines and criminal charges;
- One method for startup CEOs to incentivize employees while conserving capital, known as a phantom equity plan; and
- A development in the federal courts impacting tribal nations and their ability to tax non-tribal licensees on reservations.
In firm news, we:
- We highlight the 26 Procopio attorneys named 2019 San Diego Super Lawyers;
- Introduce readers to our newest Management Committee Member, Partner Enrique Hernández-Pulido; and
- Feature a video with Parner, Labor and Employment Team Leader, Management Commtitee member and mother of six Marie Burke Kenny on worklife balance and professional development at Procopio.
We also highlight upcoming events for in-house counsel on preparing for and managing a cyber breach, and leveraging IP assets in the life sciences industry. And, as always we feature a roundup of other news and events we've featured on social media in the last month.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 170 attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Las Vegas and Phoenix–we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Europe, Asia and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications