News You Can Use -- May 2021
In Procopio's May 2021 News You Can Use newsletter, we provide a variety of articles and upcoming events on:
- How to keep your intellectual property litigation budget in check with your outside counsel;
- The ways in which recent court decisions have impacted a project owner's ability to recoup funds paid to a construction contractor;
- Structuring your family business with the optimal tax structure;
- How proposed U.S. tax reform could impact cross-border investment in the U.S. and Latin America;
- Three separate seminars on changes in construction law;
- Remote management of intellectual property legal proceedings;
- And much more!
We also highlight the naming of a new Privacy Officer for the firm, Senior Counsel Elaine Harwell, who will also continue to serve as the co-leader of our Privacy and Cybersecurity practice. And, as always, we provide a roundup of our favorite social media posts highlighting the successes of our clients and attorneys.