News You Can Use -- March 2021
In our March 2021 News You Can Use newsletter, we provide a wide array of articles and webinar recordings, including:
- An inspiring story of a biotech entrepreneur advancing cancer research through an innovative cross-border licensing deal;
- Key steps many companies should take when responding to a data breach;
- What tribal employers need to know to reduce the risk of liability due to COVID-19;
- How startups can build a smart patent portfolio strategy;
- The latest developments in trade secrets litigation; and
- Numerous workplace challenges related to COVID-19, including a possible vaccination policy.
We also highlighted upcoming events, including:
- A three-part series on patent strategies for energy startups;
- How women can thrive in the construction industry; and
- The latest in cybersecurity threats.
You'll gain an insight into the busy year our M&A clients had in acquisitions, joint ventures and exits, and in our social media roundup meet two new attorney hires.