20 PROCOPIO ATTORNEYS NAMED TO 2018 BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA LIST
August 15, 2017 (San Diego) – Twenty Procopio attorneys representing 22 areas of law in two metropolitan areas were named by their peers today to the 2018 Best Lawyers in America® list. The list is compiled annually through exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers provide confidential nominations and feedback.
Nineteen San Diego-based Procopio partners were recognized for their legal expertise and accomplishments in various practice areas:
• John D. Alessio, Litigation-Intellectual Property and Litigation-Real Estate
• Richard D. Barton, Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants
• David C. Boatwright, Tax Law
• Michele B. Brown, Family Law
• Anthony J. Dain, Appellate Practice and Litigation-Patent
• Susan L. Daly, Real Estate Law
• Richard A. Heller, Litigation-Trusts and Estates
• Lionel P. Hernholm, Jr., Family Law
• Phillip L. Kossy, Employment Law-Management and Litigation-Labor and Management
• John C. Lemmo, Environmental Law
• Robert A. Levy, Employment Law-Management and Labor Law-Management
• Eli W. Mansour, Equipment Finance Law
• Patrick W. Martin, Tax Law
• S. Todd Neal, Criminal Defense-White Collar and Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
• Craig A. Ramseyer, Construction Law and Litigation-Construction
• George “Jody” L. Root, Jr., Health Care Law
• Timothy E. Salter, Construction Law
• Wendy L. Tucker, Labor Law-Management
• Thomas W. Turner, Jr., Real Estate Law
In addition, Scottsdale-based Partner Paul E. Burns was recognized in the fields of copyright law, litigation-intellectual property, litigation-patent, and patent law.
Procopio attorneys routinely are named to various lists of top attorneys, including Martindale-Hubbell®, Super Lawyers®, and other national and regional lists. Ranked as the largest law firm in San Diego by the San Diego Business Journal, Procopio has more than 160 attorneys providing award-winning counsel in more than 40 legal practice areas.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 160 attorneys based in San Diego, Silicon Valley, Phoenix, Austin and Los Angeles–we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Asia and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications