Procopio is a proud sponsor of the 25th Annual California Charter Schools (CCSA) Conference . Join our Charter School attorneys for one or more of the informative sessions below.
If you are attending this year’s conference, make sure to stop by our booth (#1614) to say hello and pick up your copy of the 2018 booklet on charter schools, the “go-to” compendium of laws and regulations!
Monday, March 26th, 2018
• 3:00PM – 4:00PM | “Essential Employment Policies From A to Z” | Convention Center 31AB | Presented by: Wendy Tucker & Amber Gardina-Quintanilla
• 3:00PM – 4:00PM | “A Conversation about LAUSD Chartering: Substance and Process” | Convention Center 29AB | Presented by: John Lemmo & Greta Proctor
Tuesday, March 27th, 2018
• 10:45AM – 11:45AM | “The Best (and Toughest) Board Meeting Ever: 2018 Edition” | Convention Center 2AB | Presented by Greg Moser & Greta Proctor
• 10:45AM – 11:45AM | “Why Following a School District’s Wage and Hour Practices May Cost You” | Convention Center 31AB | Presented by Wendy Tucker & Stephenie Alexander
• 1:30PM – 2:30PM | “Navigating the Rough Waters of Charter Renewals, Appeals, and Revocations” | Convention Center 31AB | Presented by Greta Proctor, Merrick Wadsworth & Aiko Yamakawa
• 2:45PM – 3:45PM | “Conflicts of Interest: Beyond the Basics” | Convention Center 32AB | Presented by Greg Moser & Adriana Ochoa
Wednesday, March 28th, 2018
• 8:30AM – 9:30AM | “Home Offices, CMOs and resource sharing across schools: Workshop” | Convention Center 31AB | Presented by Greta Proctor, John Lemmo, Aiko Yamakawa & Greg Moser
• 10:45AM – 11:45AM | “Be Ready for Oversight Audits and Financial Reviews” | Convention Center 31AB | Presented by Greta Proctor
• 10:45AM – 11:45AM | “5 Nightmares of Site Selection and How to Avoid Them” | Convention Center 28AB | Presented by John Lemmo
• 1:30PM – 2:30PM | “Student Expulsions: Charter Schools are Different” | Convention Center 31AB | Presented by John Lemmo