Procopio Promotes Six Attorneys to Partner
Procopio announced today the promotions of six attorneys to Partner: Kendra J. Hall, Greta A. Proctor, Diane M. Racicot, Matthew D. Short, Eric D. Swenson and David M. Zachry. Each of these attorneys has performed consistently and tirelessly with impressive diligence and work ethic, and has demonstrated time and again their commitment to the well-being of the firm and its clients.
- Kendra J. Hall is a Certified Specialist in Appellate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization and has served as lead counsel in well over 130 civil appeal and writ proceedings involving a wide range of subject areas.
- Greta A. Proctor primarily represents charter schools and those in the education sector, and also regularly counsels hospitals, other nonprofits and public agencies.
- Diane M. Racicot counsels health care providers and health plans with their corporate compliance programs, HIPAA, governance responsibilities, internal audits and corrective actions, responses to government audits and investigations and False Claims Act cases.
- Matthew D. Short represents companies in their formation and organization, financings, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and limited liability companies and other general corporate and securities law matters, in addition to co-leading the Beer, Wine and Spirits practice group.
- Eric D. Swenson is a tax attorney who represents clients in tax cases, including audits, appeals, and litigation, as well as advising clients in the area of mergers and acquisitions and other business transactions, both domestic and international.
- David M. Zachry is a Certified Specialist in Family Law. He represents clients involved in divorce proceedings as well as pre-marital planning such as the preparation and negotiation of prenuptial agreements and post-marital agreements.
“Kendra, Greta, Diane, Matt, Eric and David have demonstrated unwavering integrity in the legal profession and proven themselves to be exceptional practitioners in their respective fields,” said Tom Turner, Managing Partner. “We are all extremely proud to call them ‘Partner,’ and extend to each of them a warm welcome in this new role.”
Procopio is a full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 150 attorneys based in San Diego, Silicon Valley, Phoenix, Austin, and with a presence in Orange County – we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Asia and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Angela Giombetti
Communications and Public Relations Manager