12544 High Bluff Drive, Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92130
- Corporate and Securities
- Emerging Growth and Technology
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic Joint Ventures
- Digital Media
Paul B. Johnson has counseled some of the most successful technology companies in acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, Securities and Exchange Commissions compliance and general corporate governance. Paul’s practice focuses on buy and sell-side mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, securities offering and compliance, start up companies and general business counseling. He is also experienced in guiding a number of smaller companies through important events in the life cycle, including capital and angel financings, and sell-side mergers and acquisitions.
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent Rating
- San Diego Business Journal “Best of the Bar” – 2015
- “2015 Top Lawyers,” San Diego Magazine, March 2015
- The Daily Transcript Top Attorney – 2012 (Corporate Transactional)
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society – Board
- San Diego Venture Group – PitchFest 2012-2014 Steering Committees
- Connect / University of San Diego Law School Law Clinic
- Board of Directors, YMCA Camps
- JD, BYU J. Reuben Clark Law School, cum laude, 1996 (Law Review Editor)
- MBA (International Finance), Brigham Young University, cum laude, 1996
- BS (International Finance), Brigham Young University, 1992
- Moran, Lyle. “Law firm helping launch startups,” The Daily Transcript, February 4, 2015.
- Pierce, Emmet. “Smooth Selling,” San Diego Business Journal, March 10, 2014.
- Co-author. “The Trouble with Strategic Financings,” June 16, 2015.