Scott’s practice emphasizes business and civil litigation, including construction disputes and breach of contract matters. He is experienced in representing owners and contractors in disputes arising on public and private works of improvement, including contractual disputes, stop notice and payment bond claims, and delay, disruption and inefficiency claims.
During law school, Scott served as a judicial intern to the Hon. Anthony C. Joseph of the Superior Court of the State of California, County of San Diego.
- Represented condominium tower developer in suit against oil company for clean-up of contaminated soil and groundwater.
- Represented major water filtration systems supplier on various water treatment and pipeline projects.
- Represented city on storm drain and sewer interceptor projects.
- Represented contractors on bridge and transportation projects.
- Represented contractor on nuclear materials storage facility.
- Represented water authority on construction of raw water transmission pipeline.