Scott Omohundro’s practice emphasizes business and civil litigation, including construction disputes and breach of contract matters. He is experienced in representing owners and contractors in disputes arising on public and private works of improvement, including contractual disputes, stop notice and payment bond claims, and delay, disruption, and inefficiency claims.
During law school, Mr. Omohundro served as a judicial intern to the honorable Anthony C. Joseph of the Superior Court of the State of California, County of San Diego.
- Representation of condominium tower developer in suit against oil company for clean-up of contaminated soil and groundwater (San Diego, CA).
- Representation of major water filtration systems supplier on various water treatment and pipeline projects (San Diego and Orange County, CA).
- Representation of city on storm drain and sewer interceptor projects (Carlsbad, CA).
- Representation of contractors on bridge and transportation projects (CA and NV).
- Representation of contractor on nuclear materials storage facility (Oak Ridge, TN).
- Representation of water authority on construction of raw water transmission pipeline (San Diego, CA).