Construction Industry Legal Updates – What Contractors and Industry Professionals Need to Know
Legal challenges can arise in any construction project, one misstep can make the difference – for project owners, contractors and subcontractors – between profit and loss. On October 21, 2021 from 1PM-5PM PDT, seasoned construction law litigators and industry leaders will share their insights on positioning yourself for future success.
Topics include knowing what should be in or out of a contract before signing; complying with California’s complex and ever-changing “prevailing wage” law; navigating the alphabet soup of governmental agencies (OSHA, EPA, IRS) and laws in the wake of recent court decisions; and obtaining and using insurance coverage in the COVID-19 era.
Stay ahead of the curve and on the right side of the law by attending the online 2021 Procopio Construction Law Forum on October 21.
Timely trending topics in our four afternoon sessions include:
- Tips to Avoid Contractual Landmines
- Understanding and Complying with California Employment Law, Prevailing Wage Law and “Skilled and Trained” Requirements
- California 2021 Construction Law Legislative Updates and Case Review
- Navigating New Developments and Risks in Insurance Coverage for COVID-Related Claims
This VIRTUAL 1/2 day seminar is packed with strategic advice and actionable takeaways that you cannot afford to miss – make sure this is the one conference you attend!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE AGENDA AND REGISTER TODAY!
Date & Time
- Ray Major Keynote, Chief Data & Analytics Office and Chief Economist | San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG)
- Laurence Phillips, Partner
- Craig Ramseyer, Partner
- Mary Salamone, Partner
- David Kuhlman, Of Counsel
- Sasha Selfridge, Senior Associate
- Clint Engleson, Associate
- Preston Cavignac, Risk Advisor and Partner, Cavignac
- Marty Glaske, Senior VP, Business Development, Gafcon
- Andy Guzenski, Principal and VP, CMR Risk & Insurance Services
- Manny Leon, VP, Government Affairs, Associated General Contractors of America
- Dustin Steiner, VP, Government Affairs & Industry Relations, Associated General Contractors of California-San Diego
Patrick Ross, Senior Manager of Marketing & Communications
Suzie Jayyusi, Events Planner