Rachael provides counsel to hospitals, medical staffs, and physician groups with a focus on policy review and development as well as medical staff credentialing and privileging actions and judicial review hearings. In addition, Rachael provides legal advice to public agencies and charter schools on a wide range of legal issues including industry-specific laws and regulations to ensure continued compliance in an environment of changing and developing law. She further represents clients in matters relating to board governance and operation, the Ralph M. Brown Act and the California Public Records Act.
Prior to joining Procopio, Rachael practiced Common Interest Development Law, representing homeowner associations as general counsel. Rachael provided legal advice on various matters related to association governance, including board authority and procedure, governing document interpretation, CC&Rs enforcement, contract review, homeowner disputes, and assessment collection.
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Inn of Court – Luis M. Welsh Inn, Member 2016-2018
- California Western School of Law – Adjunct Professor, Pre-Bar
- JD, California Western School of Law, magna cum laude
- BA, University of California Santa Barbara, high honors
- California Western Law Review, Lead Article 2015 Volume 51: Vacation Rentals: Commercial Activity Butting Heads with CC&Rs