Leslie A. Ryland’s practice focuses exclusively on family law. Leslie has been a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization since 2011.
- Successfully negotiated full Settlement Agreement dividing $20 million marital estate within seven months of filing for dissolution.
- Obtained order removing Wife from former family residence and granting Husband sole right to market and sell residence after Wife failed to refinance and remove Husband’s name from the mortgage. Court additionally awarded Husband $30,000 fees incurred as result of Wife’s failure to abide by the Judgment.
- Defeated former Wife’s Motion to Set Aside Judgment of Dissolution based upon ten-fold increase in value of community business shortly after entry of Judgment.
- The Best Lawyers in America® - 2019-Present (Family Law)
- Best Lawyers – 2017
- North County Bar Association – Board of Directors - 2018
- San Diego Country Bar Association – Member
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association – Member
- Collaborative Family Law Group of San Diego - Member
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles Law School, 1989
- BA, University of California, San Diego, Summa cum laude, 1985
- Co-presenter with The Honorable Pamela Parker. San Diego Family Law Bar Association, “Is the Community Entitled to an Interest in Separate Property Investments Managed by One Spouse During the Marriage?” Fall Seminar 2016.