Jessica L. Thompson Duran focuses her practice on matters involving complex construction and design litigation.
- Represented numerous homeowners and homeowner associations in complex construction defect matters against developers, subcontractors and design professionals.
- Represented developers and subcontractors in complex construction defect matters.
- Recipient of Wiley Manuel Award for excellence in Pro Bono legal work from the State Bar of California.
- San Diego County Bar Association - Member
- Casa Cornelia Law Center – Pro Bono Attorney
- JD, California Western School of Law, 2005
- BA, University of California, San Diego, 2002