As one of the region's top digital media, marketing, and ad tech law firms, our team-oriented approach offers clients access to attorneys who understand their business, products, technology and customer requirements. We provide legal expertise and counseling in the areas of entity formation and capital structuring, business plan development, intellectual property protection, commercial contracts, cybersecurity and more (see below).
We have offices in downtown San Diego, Del Mar, Silicon Valley, Austin and Phoenix. We are committed to contributing to the digital media industry, and we give back whenever we can. We sponsor and are very involved with 1 Million Cups, San Diego Startup Week, San Diego Interactive Day/PitchTech and Women’s Startup Lab in Silicon Valley.
- Entity Formation and Capital Structuring
- Angel, Venture Capital and Strategic Financing
- Vendor and Customer Contracts
- Employment Agreements and Stock Options
- Business Plan Development
- Technology and Product Licensing
- Intellectual Property; Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
- Product Development Plans and Product Launches
- Real Estate Leasing and Acquisitions
- Patent Trolls
- Cybersecurity and Website Counseling
- Negotiated and prepared multi-year Marketing Services Agreement for digital media company to develop and enhance branding, technology infrastructure, website interface and marketing budget optimization for Fortune 100 company.
- Assist numerous businesses, including ad tech and marketing companies, with entity formation, private equity, executive and employee agreements, stock options, independent contractor arrangements, corporate governance, intellectual property protections (patents, trademarks and licensing), mergers, acquisitions and public offerings.
- Advise web hosting companies regarding matters of data security and privacy, use of personal information, on-line policy statements, access controls and legal compliance.
- Work with advertising agencies and online businesses regarding matters of privacy, confidentiality, vendor/customer contracts, and product branding, development and launches.