Reflections on Selling Your Business
Procopio is proud to co-sponsor a September 18 ACG San Diego breakfast program titled "Reflections on Selling Your Business--It's Not Just EBITDA."
Procopio Partner Matthew Short will join an impressive panel addressing the fact that while EBITDA is certainly an important metric that investors consider when providing growth capital or making acquisitions, many other factors are used to differentiate between companies (even those with similar EBITDAs). These factors can be financial (e.g., historical trends, earnings consistency or predictability), non-financial (e.g., industry dynamics, competitive position, growth potential, management team), or strategic (e.g., potential synergies). Ultimately, these other factors drive the EBITDA multiple investors use to value companies.
- Matthew D. Short, Partner, Procopio
- Chris Lee, Chairman Emeritus, ACCESS Destination Services
- Stuart Moss, Managing Director, Keystone Capital Markets
- Bruce Lipian, Founding Principal and Managing Director, StoneCreek Capital
- Todd Poling, President, Vantage Point Advisors (moderator)
The breakfast program runs from 7 to 9 am on Tuesday, September 18, 2018, at the Lomas Santa Fe Country Club in Solana Beach, California.
To learn more and to register, click here: