Bill’s practice emphasizes mergers and acquisitions for both public and private companies, including international transactions, corporate and securities and technology licensing. His practice includes advising clients on negotiation points and strategies, transaction terms and issues, deal structuring, finance and investment, technology protection and commercialization, licensing, corporate governance, corporate partnering and joint ventures.
- Represented Nasdaq-listed corporation in sale of semiconductor test interface board business and related assets to affiliate of Chinese publicly-traded corporation involving offices in the U.S., United Kingdom, Germany, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines.
- Negotiation and preparation of Software License Agreement between wireless embedded software technology company and publicly-traded multinational software technology corporation.
- Represented private health care company in acquisition of health care technology assets from NYSE-listed corporation.
- Represented private automated test equipment technology company operating in semiconductor industry in sale to private acquirer backed by global investment firm, involving offices in the US, United Kingdom, Malta, Italy, France, Germany, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Represented private health care anti-fraud, waste and abuse software company in merger with NYSE-listed corporation.
- Represented private biomechanical software modeling company in merger with NYSE-listed corporation.
- Represented public Singapore company in connection with its acquisition of target public company international assets, including intellectual property assets, out of bankruptcy.
- Represented private technology company in sale and partnering venture with public investment bank, involving offices in the US, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Represented private smart battery software company in merger with NASDAQ-listed corporation.
- Represented public Singapore company in its acquisition of tangible and intellectual property assets, including numerous international patents and trademarks, from public Delaware corporation.
- Represented Canadian software company in its acquisition of intellectual property assets, including software, copyrights and international trademarks, from California corporation and New Zealand corporation.
- Represented public company in numerous stock and asset acquisitions.
- Represented public and private companies in numerous licensing and commercial transactions.
- Assisted privately-held medical corporation with merger into NYSE-listed corporation.
- Negotiation and preparation of Technology License Agreement for high-tech OEM in connection with acquisition and license-back of patented computerized technology within specified rebreather fields of use.
- Negotiation and preparation of Software License Agreement for legislative software technology company for use with legislative branches and regulatory agencies of government.
- Preparation of Exclusive Patent License Agreement for high-tech OEM in connection with the worldwide production and sale of co-marketed products within sports industry.
- Negotiation and preparation of Mutual OEM International Supply and Licensing Agreement between multinational corporations.