William C. Belanger practice emphasizes mergers and acquisitions for both public and private companies, including international transactions, corporate and securities and technology licensing. Mr. Belanger’s practice includes advising clients on negotiation points and strategies, transaction terms and issues, deal structuring, finance and investment, technology protection and commercialization, licensing, corporate governance, corporate partnering and joint ventures.
- Represented private health care anti-fraud, waste and abuse software company in merger with NYSE-listed corporation.
- Represented private biomechanical software modeling company in merger with NYSE-listed corporation.
- Represented public Singapore company in connection with its acquisition of target public company international assets, including intellectual property assets, out of bankruptcy.
- Represented private technology company in sale and partnering venture with public investment bank, involving offices in the US, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Represented private smart battery software company in merger with NASDAQ-listed corporation.
- Represented public Singapore company in its acquisition of tangible and intellectual property assets, including numerous international patents and trademarks, from public Delaware corporation.
- Represented Canadian software company in its acquisition of intellectual property assets, including software, copyrights and international trademarks, from California corporation and New Zealand corporation.
- Represented public company in numerous stock and asset acquisitions.
- Represented public and private companies in numerous licensing and commercial transactions.
- Assisted privately-held medical corporation with merger into NYSE-listed corporation.