Timothy E. Salter advises clients on matters related to construction litigation. Tim’s practice focuses on representing sureties, general contractors and subcontractors in a variety of complex construction litigation matters. He is also experienced in including claims for delay, disruption and acceleration. Tim is admitted to practice before all courts of the State of California, as well as the U.S. District Courts for Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California.
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent Rating
- Southern California's Top Rated Lawyers - 2012-2015
- American Bar Association
- Big Brother Big Sister of San Diego County – Volunteer, Mentor
- San Diego County Bar Association
- JD, Santa Clara Law
- BS (Political Science), University of California, Berkeley
"Top Lawyers,” San Diego Magazine, 2013 - 2015.