Scott R. Omohundro advises clients on a variety of issues related to construction and litigation. Scott’s practice focuses on business and civil litigation, including construction disputes and breach of contract matters. He is also experienced in representing owners and contractors in disputes arising on public and private works of improvement including contractual disputes, stop notice and payment bond claims, and delay, disruption and inefficiency claims.
- Represented condominium tower developer in suit against oil company for clean-up of contaminated soil and groundwater.
- Represented major water filtration systems supplier on various water treatment and pipeline projects.
- Represented city on storm drain and sewer interceptor projects.
- Represented contractors on bridge and transportation projects.
- Represented contractor on nuclear materials storage facility.
- Represented water authority on construction of raw water transmission pipeline.
- San Diego Super Lawyers® – 2013-2015 (Construction Litigation)
- “Southern California Super Lawyers,” Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California 2013-2014.
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County – President’s Circle
- San Diego County Bar Association
- JD, University of San Diego School of Law, 1995
- BA (Political Science), Duke University, 1991
- Reynolds, Kylle. “On the Move,” Daily Journal, February 24, 2014.
- “Daily Business Report,” San Diego Metro Magazine, February 19, 2014.