Raymond G. Wright advises clients on a variety of business matters related to corporate and securities, finance, restructuring and bankruptcy, and real estate. Gary’s practice focuses on real estate acquisitions, financings and joint ventures, secured and unsecured loan transactions, letters of credit, other credit enhancement facilities, and taxable and tax-exempt bond financings. He has extensive experience in representing real estate developers, agents and lead lenders.
- Advised foreign and US banks in connection with credit enhancements for tax-exempt bond financings.
- Represented real estate developer in commercial acquisition and construction financing.
- Advised developer of multi-family housing projects.
- Represented agent/lead lender in syndicated financings, both secured and unsecured.
- "Top Lawyers,” San Diego Magazine, 2013 - 2018
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent Rating
- "Standout Award," San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, 2016
- Southern California’s Top Rated Lawyers – 2012-2015
- San Diego Super Lawyers,” Super Lawyers, San Diego, 2012.
- San Diego Super Lawyers®, 2012 (Real Estate)
- Top Rated Lawyer in Securities Law – 2013
- JD, Columbia University, 1974
- AB, Princeton University, 1969