Timothy E. Salter is a member of the firm’s litigation team, focusing his practice on construction litigation matters. Over his 23 years of practice, he has represented sureties, general contractors, and subcontractors in a variety of complex construction litigation matters, including claims for delay, disruption, and acceleration.
Prior to joining Procopio, Mr. Salter was a partner with Perkins & Miltner, LLP. During his professional career, he has been an active member of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) and the Engineering General Contractors Association (EGCA). He has lectured on several issues impacting the construction industry including insurance coverage for construction-related disputes, prevailing wage, project management, and clauses to be wary of in contracts.
Mr. Salter is admitted to practice before all courts in the State of California as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of California.
- JD, Santa Clara Law
- BS (Political Science), University of California, Berkeley
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent Rating
- Southern California's Top Rated Lawyers - 2012-2014
- American Bar Association
- Big Brother Big Sister of San Diego County – Volunteer, Mentor
- San Diego County Bar Association
Recent News Coverage
- "2014 Top Lawyers,” San Diego Magazine, March 2014.
- "2013 Top Lawyers,” San Diego Magazine, March 2013.
- “Procopio Enhances Commitment to the Community,” Procopio Press Release, April 28, 2008.
- “Procopio Elects Five Attorney to Partnership,” Procopio Press Release, January 8, 2008.