Robert F. Stansell is the head of the firm’s Business & Technology team. Mr. Stansell specializes in venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate and securities law matters, and other business transactions for a wide range of clients from entrepreneurs and start-up entities to emerging growth and publicly traded companies.
- All aspects of business entity formations, capital structuring and governance, including corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships.
- Transactional representation of business entities from start-up through initial public offering.
- Mergers, acquisitions and other sales of businesses.
- Representation of venture capital funds and issuers in venture financings and other private equity transactions.
- Implementation of incentive stock option and stock purchase plans, and other executive compensation arrangements and agreements.