Bob focuses his practice on venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, corporate and securities law matters and other business transactions for a wide range of clients from entrepreneurs and start-up entities to emerging growth and publicly traded companies.
- Represents clients in all aspects of business entity formations, capital structuring and governance, including corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships.
- Represents business entities from start-up through initial public offering in transactional matters.
- Handles mergers, acquisitions and other sales of businesses.
- Represents venture capital funds and issuers in venture financings and other private equity transactions.
- Implements incentive stock option and stock purchase plans, and other executive compensation arrangements and agreements.