Bob primarily assists clients in solving employment problems and developing strategies to deal with employment issues, including hiring, performance, discipline and termination, office romances, workplace violence and reductions in force. He counsels employers regarding wage and hour law, discrimination, harassment and retaliation law and all aspects of the employment relationship. Bob also represents employers in all types of employment litigation, including wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment and wage and hour class actions. In addition, he conducts and oversees investigations and participates in mediations as an advocate and as a mediator.
Bob was an adjunct professor, teaching Employment Relations Law in the Human Resources Certificate Program at San Diego State University for over 20 years. He is a regular presenter at employment seminars in San Diego and also provides training for clients.
- ARS National Services, Inc.
- Bay City Television, Inc.
- City of Chula Vista
- Country Villa Health Services
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Pennant Foods Corporation
- Physicians Surgery Centers LLC
- PIRCH, Inc.
- San Diego County Credit Union
- San Diego Imaging Medical Group
- San Diego Natural History Museum