Robert A. Levy primarily assists clients in solving employment problems and developing strategies to deal with employment issues, including hiring, performance, discipline, and termination, office romances, workplace violence, and reductions in force. Mr. Levy counsels employers regarding wage and hour law, discrimination, harassment and retaliation law, and all aspects of the employment relationship. He also represents employers in all types of employment litigation, including wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment, and wage and hour class actions.
Mr. Levy was an adjunct professor, teaching Employment Relations Law in the Human Resources Certificate Program at San Diego State University for over 20 years. He was an adjunct professor, and taught Labor Law at the University of San Diego School of Law in 1982 and 1983. He is a regular presenter at employment seminars in San Diego and also provides training for clients. In addition, he conducts and oversees investigations and participates in mediations as an advocate and as a mediator.
- Country Villa Health Services
- Bay City Television, Inc.
- San Diego County Credit Union
- Pennant Foods Corporation
- Premier Food Services, Inc.
- City of Chula Vista
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Physicians Surgery Centers LLC
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- San Diego Imaging Medical Group
- ARS National Services, Inc.