Andrew J. Kessler focuses his practice on construction litigation and contract disputes in the California and Nevada regions.
Prior to joining Procopio, Mr. Kessler practiced with Perkins & Miltner, LLP.
Prior to law school, he served for 11 years in the United States Marine Corps, obtaining the rank of Captain. As a Marine, Mr. Kessler served as an intelligence officer, infantry officer, and scout/sniper platoon commander. While attending law school, he volunteered with at-risk youth, encouraging them to pursue higher education.
- JD, California Western School of Law
- Graduate, University of Colorado’s Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps, honors, 1998
- BA (Political Science), University of Colorado
- American Bar Association
- Associated General Contractors of San Diego Chapter – Government Relations Committee
- Homefront San Diego – Vice President
- San Diego County Bar Association
- The Arc of San Diego – Board of Directors
- The University Club Atop Symphony Towers – Military Support Network Committee
Recent News Coverage